2/14/13

Today's J. Post cartoon

Coalition-building promises to be a bit more interesting this time around, with Netanyahu needing the support of the anti-chareidi Yesh Atid as the Knesset's second-biggest party while at the same time really wanting to include Shas and UTJ as well. Mix in the fact that he's trying to play HaBayit HaYehudi off everybody else and, well, you get this.

female woman reporter holding microphone interviewing scientist dr irbuvich youve successfully mixed oil and water stuck glue to rubber and attached two magnets at identical poles what do you plan on doing next bearded man in lab coat wearing glasses standing next to table beakers containers liquids my greatest challenge yet the prime minister has invited me to help build a coalition including both yesh atid and the chareidim
There were several variations on the basic concept that I was kicking around and I'm still not sure if I really picked the right one to draw in the end. Still, it got published, and I suppose that's what matters.

Drawn using:
No. 2 pencil (sketch)
Black 0.4 mm pilot pen
Black 0.5 mm needle-tip pen
Serif PhotoPlus Starter Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment